You are here

Haliti, Shani (39), father with two children - The deportation terror in Thuringia continues! Get active and stop it!

Fax Campaign for the Right of Residence of the Haliti/Ristic Family
Stop the Deportation! Please sign and spread the protest fax: Fac-simle in Deutsch:
Download Faxvorlage

Haliti, Shani (39), father with two children.

On November 12, 2015 Shani Haliti received a letter announcing the deportation. Since then he and his children live in permanent fear of deportation to a land (Serbia) where they are confronted with death.

Here is his story:

On March 25, 1999 during the Kosovo war the Serbian army came at two in the night to Urosevac in Kosovo to the house of Shani Haliti and his parents. They conscripted him forcefully by taking him right away without prior notice with themselves. Alike other Roma and Serbian men from the city he had to go within ten minutes. In the neighbourhood he lived there were no other Muslim. He and his family were the only Muslims in the quarter.

In the army he soon experienced big pressure and big fear in war. Once he was in a truck convoy towards a base. The first truck drove over a mine and exploded. Luckily Mr. Haliti was at the end in another truck. He had to clean up with others and burry the corpses.

Such work, like gathering and burying corpses was always carried out by Roma. For this type of work the Serbs usually sent the Roma.

At the beginning of his time at the military it was not important if Shani Haliti is a Muslim. But after many Sebs were killed by Albanians, the Serbs began to hate the Muslim Roma. They threatened to kill them like the Albanians. In his troupe Shani Haliti was the only Muslim and therefore confronted with hostility.

This was reason why he wanted to escape from the army, but he did not found a chance to do so. He had to stay at the army until July 1999 until the NATO troops came from Macedonia to Kosovo and intervened in the war. During this time Mr. Shani Haliti saw the the first signs of psychological problems. Later it was diagnosed as schizoaffective psychosis and suicidality.

After the intervention of NATO in the war the Serb army withdraw in July 1999 from the Kosovo. The commanders put their civil cloths on and escape with cars while the Serb soldiers were transported by trucks. The Roma were left alone. They were told that trucks would come to pick them up, but no one came. Lies were told to them and they had to survive on their own. Shani Haliti did not know where to go.

Finally, he in his Serbian uniform went back to his home. When civil Albanian saw him, they wanted to arrest, take with them, and kill. When he realized, that they want to arrest him, he had to threaten them with his weapon to defend his life. He escaped to an orthodox church. The priest hid him until the darkness. They gave him civil cloth and drove him to the Serbian border.

In Serbia he fled to Bujanovic in a Roma settlement. The Roma there told him that many Roma from Kosovo have gone to Subotica close to the Hungarian border. He went there as well. This was in summer 1999.

In Subotica he tried to find a flat and organize help. The people asked him where he is from, how he is called, and which religion he has. When he told that he is from Kosovo and he is a Muslim people denied him everything and told: “Nothing you get, you are like the UCK!”
With a lot of problems he found a room. But because of hatred between Albanians and Serbs he could not find a job. It was hard, because from the name alone you could tell who is a Muslim. That’s why he never found a job. Furthermore, he was treated badly at administration offices and doctors. No one wanted to help him, because he was a Muslim.

Directly after his arrival at Subotica end of August 1999 Mr. Haliti visited because of his psychological problems for the first time a doctor and got medication. Six month later the same doctor sent him to a psychiatrist. There he received medication and talk therapy. But this doctor as well discriminated him because of his origin and religion. He did not give him appointments and let him wait for the therapy. The medication was not good as well. They were not good and he had to pay them himself. Sometime later he could not get to the doctor anymore and he did not receive any appointment.

During this time when he was doing the therapy at the psychiatrist, he tried to kill himself many times. He cut himself and tried to hang himself as well. He told it to the psychiatrist, but he did not help him nor did he send him to a hospital. He was the only Roma in the doctor’s office. Always he felt the atmosphere of discrimination.

In 2001 Mr. Haliti met an orthodox Romnija again, that he knew from his hometown. He lived together with her and became father of his two sons.

His situation improved a little but still, when his child cried, he always heard the cries from the war and had to leave the house, because he felt stressed and aggressive. Only outside he could calm himself.

The family lived together, in a bigger flat with the mother. This was possible because she was orthodox. The children took over the name of the mother to not be confronted with the hatred against Muslims. Mr. Haliti experienced the hatred twice, once because of being a Roma, second because being a Muslim.

Both sons went to the same school in Subotica. There they were beaten by other children. Shani Haliti complained at the school and stated that this should not continue. Because of this a meeting with the parents was organised in October 2013. The parents of the Serb children that had beaten up his sons were there as well. After the meeting outside of the school the same parents told to Mr. Shani Haliti: “What are you looking for here? This is not your land!” They threatened to kill the family when they do not go and leave the city, because they are Roma and he is a Muslim. Mr. Haliti threatened them to file a charge against them at the police. They responded: “Do it. It does not help you. This is our police, they are our friends.“

He filed immediately a charge at the police. They did nothing. Six Serbs attacked him on November 25, 2013 and beat him up. The threats got stronger. After the attack they threatened to kill the entire family: “If you do not go, we will kill the whole family!“ On the wall of his house they sprayed: “Kill the Albans!”

After these incidents the mother of his children separated from him and the children. A court decision exist that gives him the right to care for the children. At the same time it was clear that they can not continue to stay there. They were not safe anymore. Mr. Haliti asked the mother of the children to stay with them, because of the children. At the same time he did not want that something happens to her when she escapes.

Confronted with death and full of fear the entire family fled on November 28, 2013 to Germany. They were neither safe in Kosovo nor in Serbia. In both countries they were confronted with death. Here, they passed many reception centers. The mother came as well to Germany. In December 2013 she went with a transfer to somewhere else. In the same month Mr. Haliti and his two sons were allocated to Eisenberg.

On March 3, 2014 Mr. Haliti and his sons came to Erfurt. Their asylum application was rejected in July 2014. Mr. Haliti appealed against the rejection. This appeal was rejected as well by the court in Gera. To be not deported by the police he had to sign that he would voluntarily leave the country (German: freiwillige Ausreise). On October 24, 2014 he had to go back to Serbia from Germany. He went to Subotica to the former flat.

From November 3, 2014 the children had to go to school again. Mr. Haliti had hoped that the threats would not continue. But they started again. The children were beaten up every day by others. When the children complained and told it to the teachers, they downplayed it and told them that it is not as bad.

On January 27, 2015 the parents of the children came to their home. They rang the bell and shouted: “We know, that you are there. Why don’t you come out? You do not come out, because you are guilty!”

And then they called the police and told them, that he has weapons at home and plans an act of terror. Around 8 p.m. a special force unit came to his flat. They told him that they were informed that he has brought weapons from Kosovo with himself. He asked them where from the information is. The parents of the Serb children stated: “You told us!” He objected. The police told him that he is not allow to pose questions but only answer the questions posed by the police.

The police shouted at him and directed the weapons at his head. They told him: “You do not need to explain anything here! We will take you to the police and there you can explain while we beat you!” The children were in the other room and heard everything. The police brought them to the courtyard to search the flat. Thereafter the children were brought back to the flat and left alone there.

At the police station Mr. Haliti was brought to the basement, were the interrogations were held. They kept him there between 10 and 12 p.m., beat him up and threatened him. Tell the truth or we kill you. He told them: “You could kill me now, you have that in you hands but I do not want to hold such thing in my hands!”

Because they did not find anything in the flat, after two hours they let him free. They told him, that on the next day the children have to go to school again, and that he has to report at the police at 7 a.m..

When Mr. Haliti was at home again, he gathered his friends and told them what has happened. They told him, that they can not help him: We cannot help you, because we do not want to have trouble with the police.” He asked them for advice, what he could do. They proposed to organise a little bus and a driver to bring him away from there. They told him, this is the only chance, to get away as fast as possible from the place.

He said, that he has no money for that. The friends told him that it is not possible without money. It is dangerous for them as well, because after 7 a.m. the police will start to look after him and hence they will be in danger as well.

He woke up the children in the same night. They had to walk to the motorway, because the driver did not want to wait in front of the door. The children had big fear that someone would persecute them. But everything went well. They met the driver at the motorway and he drove to Germany.

When they arrived in Germany, the driver let them out, but took away their passports, because they had to give money to him. On January 28, 2015 they again arrived in Erfurt.

On January 30, 2015 they registered in the Erfurt Foreign Office and Mr. Haliti applied asylum for the second time. He did not understand the answer but only received an address for a flat in Hans-Seiler-Straße and a Duldung (tolerated residence permit). A date for an interview he did not receive.

In March 2015 he received a letter. He was requested to leave Germany again voluntarily. He rejected, because he did not have a safe place for him and his children.

In August 2015 he was requested in a written form to get the passports. But he is not able to get the passports, because he can get the passports after he has paid the money for the travel.

On November 12, 2015 he received a letter with the announcement for deportation. Since then he and his children live in permanent fear from deportation to a land (Serbia), where they are threatened by death.

Due to his psychological problems Mr. Haliti is being treated actually. He receives various medication that he has to take every day. In Germany Mr. Haliti’s psychological situation is better than before. Stress is very bad for him. The deportation threat and the insecurity about his situation result to phases, in which his psychological situation is very bad. Then he is depressive. Has suicidal thoughts and in the evenings he sees again the pictures of the war. Then he cannot sleep and is permanently tired.

Mr. Haliti is always there for his two children and takes care of them, as good as he can. It is important for him, that his children finish the school successfully here. In Serbia this is not possible for them. They do not have any kind of support but only discrimination and exclusion.

Since his first stay in Germany Mr. Haliti is an activist of the Roma Thuringia and is supported by other Roma when visiting the officials, doctors, or lawyers. Apart from that he represents Roma Thuringia in public, e.g. for the registration of demonstrations or in front of the press. In this context he works as well with the radio F.R.E.I.. Furthermore he is active in the cooperation with other refugee organisations like THE VOICE Refugee Forum.

Roma Community Thuringen, Erfurt

The VOICE Refugee Forum (Community Network)

Deportation Is Criminal......

We can NOT live to tolerate the fascist deportation tradition of the political class in Thueringen. Deportation is criminal, therefore it is an organized terror by the corrupted society.
Power to the people!
I am empowered by the continuous protest to expose the political monsters of the German isolationist parliamentarians.
In solidarity, we remain.
osaren Igbinoba, The VOICE Refugee Forum

Press Release 16.12.: Protest against nightly deportation in Erfurt

Pressemitteilung: 16.12.2015 // Protest gegen nächtliche
Sammelabschiebung in Erfurt

Faxkampagnne für das Bleiberecht der Familie Haliti/Ristic
Stop the deportation! Bitte unterzeichnen und verbreiten Sie das Protest-Fax:
Fac-simle in Deutsch:
Download Faxvorlage

Der Abschiebeterror in Thüringen geht weiter! Werdet aktiv und beendet ihn!

Haliti, Shani (39), alleinstehender Vater mit zwei Kindern.
Am 12. November 2015 hat Shani Haliti einen Brief mit der Abschiebeankündigung erhalten. Seitdem leben er und seine Kinder in ständiger Angst vor der Abschiebung in ein Land (Serbien), in dem sie mit dem Tod bedroht werden.
Hier seine Geschichte:

Am 25.03.1999, während des Kosovokrieges, kam um 2.00 Uhr nachts die serbische Armee nach Urosevac (Kosovo) zum Haus von Shani Haliti und seinen Eltern. Sie riefen ihn zwangsweise ein, das heißt, sie nahmen ihn mit ohne vorherige Ankündigung. Innerhalb von zehn Minuten musste er mitkommen, genauso wie andere Roma und serbische Männer aus der ganzen Stadt. In dem Viertel der Stadt, wo er wohnte, gab es keine anderen Moslems, er und seine Familie waren die einzigen.

In der Armee erlebte er bald großen Stress und große Angst im Krieg. Als er sich in einer LKW-Kolonne auf dem Weg zu einem Stützpunkt befand, fuhr der erste LKW über eine Miene und explodierte. Herr Haliti war glücklicherweise hinten im Zug, in einem anderen LKW. Er musste mit anderen zusammen den Ort aufräumen und die Leichen begraben.

Solche Arbeiten, wie Leichen in besonders gefährlichen Zonen zu bergen und zu begraben, mussten immer die Roma machen. Die serbischen Leute schickten die Roma dorthin, um diese Dinge zu erledigen.

Am Anfang seiner Zeit in der Armee war es nicht so wichtig, dass Shani Haliti Moslem ist. Aber nachdem viele serbische Leute von muslimischen Albanern umgebracht worden waren, begannen sie die muslimischen Roma zu hassen und drohten, sie genauso umzubringen wie die Albaner. In seiner Gruppe war er der einzige Moslem und wurde deshalb immer wieder angefeindet.

Daher wollte er der Armee immer wieder entfliehen, sah aber dazu aber nie eine Möglichkeit. So musste er bis zum Juli 1999 dabei bleiben, als die Nato-Truppen von Mazedonien in den Kosovo kamen und in den Krieg eingriffen. In dieser Zeit zeigten sich bei Herrn Haliti erstmals Anzeichen psychischer Probleme, die später als schizoaffektive Psychose und Suizidalität diagnostiziert wurden.

Nach dem Eingreifen der Nato im Kosovo zog sich die serbische Armee noch im Juli 1999 aus dem Kosovo zurück. Die Kommandanten zogen sich Zivilkleidung an und flohen in Wagen, die serbischen Soldaten wurden mit LKWs abtransportiert. Die Roma wurden allein zurückgelassen und sich selbst überlassen. Ihnen war gesagt worden, es kämen noch andere LKWs, um sie abzuholen, aber es kam niemand. Man hatte sie angelogen und sie mussten sich alleine durchschlagen. Shani Haliti wusste nicht, wohin er gehen sollte.

Schließlich kehrte er in seiner serbischen Uniform zu seinem Haus zurück. Als die zivilen Albaner ihn sahen, wollten sie ihn mitnehmen, verschleppen und töten. Als er merkte, dass sie ihn anfassen und fangen wollen, musste er sie mit seiner Waffe bedrohen, um sein Leben zu schützen. Dann floh er zu einer orthodoxen Kirche, wo der Priester ihn versteckte, bis es dunkel wurde. Sie besorgten ihm zivile Kleidung und fuhren ihn über die serbische Grenze.

Er floh dann in Serbien nach Bujanovac in eine Romasiedlung. Dort erzählten ihm die Roma, dass viele Roma aus dem Kosovo nach Subotica in der Nähe der ungarischen Grenze geflohen sind, woraufhin auch er dorthin ging. Das war im August 1999.

In Subotica versuchte er privat eine Wohnung und Hilfe zu finden. Die Leute fragten ihn immer, wo er herkomme und wie er heiße und welche Religion er habe. Und wenn er sagte, dass er aus dem Kosovo und Moslem ist, verweigerten sie ihm alles und sagten: Kommt nicht in Frage, du bist dasselbe wie die UCK.

Mit ganz vielen Schwierigkeiten hat er schließlich ein Zimmer gefunden. Aber wegen dem großen Hass zwischen Albanern und Serben konnte er keinerlei Arbeit finden. Das war so schwierig, weil man schon am Namen erkennen kann, dass jemand Moslem ist und so hat er niemals Arbeit finden können. Aber auch bei allen Behörden oder Ärzten wurde er schlecht behandelt und niemand wollte ihm helfen, weil er Moslem ist.

Gleich nach seiner Ankunft in Subotica war Herr Haliti Ende August 1999 wegen seiner psychischen Probleme erstmals bei einem Hausarzt und bekam dort Medikamente. Nach sechs Monaten schickte ihn der Hausarzt zu einem Psychiater. Auch dort bekam er Medikamente und begann eine Gesprächstherapie. Aber auch dieser Arzt diskriminierte ihn wie alle anderen wegen seiner Herkunft und Religion, er gab ihm keine Termine und vertröstete ihn ständig mit der Therapie. Auch die Medikamente waren nicht gut, sie halfen nicht und er musste sie selber bezahlen. Nach einer Weile ließen sie ihn gar nicht mehr zum Arzt vor und er bekam keinen Termin mehr.

In dieser Zeit, als er bei dem Psychiater in Behandlung war, versuchte er mehrmals, sich selbst umzubringen. Er schnitt sich und versuchte auch, sich zu erhängen. Er erzählte das auch dem Psychiater, aber der wollte ihn daraufhin nicht weiter behandeln und überwies ihn auch nicht in ein Krankenhaus. Er war der einzige Roma in seiner Praxis und es herrschte dort die ganze Zeit über eine Atmosphäre der Diskriminierung.

2001 traf Herr Haliti in Subotica eine orthodoxe Romnja wieder, die er schon vorher aus seinem Heimatort kannte. Mit ihr war er dann zusammen und hat seine beiden Söhne mit ihr bekommen.

Obwohl sich seine Situation etwas verbesserte, hörte er, wenn sein erstes Kind weinte, immer die Schreie aus dem Krieg und er musste das Haus verlassen, weil er soviel Stress und auch Aggressionen dadurch aufbaute. Nur draußen konnte er sich wieder beruhigen.

Die Familie wohnte dann auch zusammen, in einer größeren Wohnung bei der Mutter. Das war möglich, weil sie orthodox war. Die Kinder übernahmen den Namen der Mutter, damit sie vom Hass gegen die Moslems verschont blieben. Herr Haliti selbst wurde immer doppelt gehasst und ausgegrenzt, zum einen weil er Roma, zum anderen weil er Moslem ist.

Die beiden Söhne gingen in Subotica auf die gleiche Schule. Dort wurden sie von anderen Kindern geschlagen. Shani Haliti beschwerte sich dann in der Schule, dass das nicht weiter passieren darf. Daraufhin gab es ein Elterngespräch im Oktober 2013, wo auch die Eltern der serbischen Kinder da waren, die seine Söhne geschlagen hatten. Nach dem Gespräch, vor der Schule, sagten diese Eltern ihm dann: Was sucht ihr hier? Dieses Land ist nicht euer Land! Sie drohten, die Familie zu töten, wenn sie nicht gehen und die Stadt verlassen würden, weil sie Roma seien und er auch Moslem sei. Er drohte dann damit, bei der Polizei Anzeige gegen sie zu erstatten. Da sagten sie: Mach das ruhig, das hilft dir nicht, das ist unsere Polizei, sie sind unser Freunde.

Er erstattete dann auch gleich Anzeige bei der Polizei, aber sie unternahmen nichts. Die serbischen Leute überfielen ihn daraufhin am 25. November 2013 zu sechst und schlugen ihn und die Drohungen wurden immer mehr. Nach der Schlägerei bedrohten sie die ganze Familie noch einmal mit dem Tod: Wenn ihr nicht geht, werden wir deine ganze Familie umbringen. Auf die Mauer seines Hauses sprühten sie: Tötet die Albaner!

Nach diesen Vorfällen trennte sich die Mutter der Kinder von ihm und den Kindern. Es gibt ein Gerichtsurteil, dass ihm die Kinder zuspricht. Gleichzeitig war klar, dass sie dort nicht weiter leben konnten, weil sie ihres Lebens nicht mehr sicher waren. Herr Haliti bat die Mutter der Kinder trotzdem, bei ihnen zu bleiben, wegen der Kinder und weil er nicht wollte, dass ihr etwas passiert, wenn sie fliehen.

Aus Angst vor dem Tod ist die ganze Familie dann am 28.11.2013 nach Deutschland geflohen, da sie weder im Kosovo noch in Serbien sicher waren und er in beiden Ländern mit dem Tod bedroht wird. Hier durchliefen sie mehrere Erstaufnahmelager. Die Mutter ist mit nach Deutschland gekommen. Im Dezember 2013 ging sie aber allein mit einem Transfer woanders hin. Im selben Monat wurden Herr Haliti und seine beiden Söhne nach Eisenberg umverteilt.

Am 3. 3. 2014 kamen Herr Haliti und seine beiden Söhne nach Erfurt. Ihr Asylantrag wurde im Juli 2014 abgelehnt und Herr Haliti klagte gegen die Ablehnung. Auch diese Klage wurde vom Gericht in Gera abgelehnt. Um nicht von der Polizei abgeschoben zu werden, musste er die sogenannte „freiwillige Ausreise“ unterschreiben. Am 24.10.2014 musste er dann mit seinen Kindern aus Deutschland nach Serbien zurückkehren. Er ging zurück nach Subotica, in die frühere Wohnung.

Ab dem 03.11.2014 mussten die Kinder dort wieder die Schule besuchen. Herr Haliti hatte gehofft, dass die Bedrohungen vorbei sind, aber es fing wieder an. Die Kinder wurden in der Schule täglich von den anderen geschlagen und wenn die Kinder sich bei der Lehrerin beschwerten, spielte sie das herunter und antwortete, das sei nicht schlimm.

Am 27.01.2015 kamen die Eltern der Kinder zu ihnen nach Hause. Sie klingelten und schrien: Wir wissen, dass du da bist, warum kommst du nicht raus? Du kommst nicht, weil du schuldig bist.

Und dann riefen sie die Polizei und erzählten denen, dass er zu Hause Waffen lagern würde und einen Terroranschlag planen würde. Gegen 20.00 Uhr kam dann eine Spezialeinheit in seine Wohnung, mit der Begründung, dass sie Hinweise hätten, dass er Waffen aus dem Kosovo
hergebracht haben soll. Er fragte sie, woher der Hinweis sei und die Eltern der serbischen Kinder behaupteten: Du hast das uns erzählt. Er widersprach und die Polizei sagte, dass er gar keine Fragen stellen, sondern nur ihre Fragen beantworten dürfe.

Die Polizisten schrien ihn an und hielten ihm die Waffe an den Kopf. Sie sagten: Du brauchst hier gar nichts zu erklären, wir nehmen dich mit auf die Polizeistation und dort wirst du alles erklären, wenn wir dich schlagen. Die Kinder waren zu der Zeit in einem anderen Zimmer und hörten alles. Sie wurden dann von der Polizei auf den Hof gebracht, damit das Haus durchsucht werden konnte, danach sind sie wieder ins Haus zurück und waren dort allein.

Herr Haliti wurde in einer Polizeistation in den Keller gebraucht, wo sie die Verhöre machten. Sie hielten ihn dort von 22.00 Uhr bis 24.00 Uhr fest, schlugen ihn und drohten: Sag die Wahrheit oder wir bringen dich um. Er sagte dann: Ihr könnt mich jetzt umbringen, ihr habt das in der Hand und ich will so etwas nicht in den Händen haben.

Da sie in der Wohnung nichts fanden, ließen sie ihn nach zwei Stunden frei. Sie sagten aber zu ihm, dass die Kinder am nächsten Morgen wieder in diese Schule gehen müssten und er müsste sich am nächsten Morgen um 7.00 Uhr wieder bei der Polizei melden.

Als Herr Haliti wieder zu Hause war, rief er seine Freunde an und erzählte ihnen, was passiert war, aber sie sagten: Wir können dir nicht helfen, weil wir auch keinen Ärger mit der Polizei haben wollen. Er fragte sie um Rat, was er tun könne und sie schlugen vor, einen kleinen Bus zu organisieren und einen Fahrer und ihn dort wegzubringen. Sie sagten ihm, dass sei die einzige Chance, so schnell wie möglich von dort wegzugehen.

Er hat aber gesagt, er hat kein Geld dafür. Die Freunde haben ihm gesagt, ohne Geld geht das nicht, weil es auch für sie gefährlich ist, denn die Polizei wird ihn ab 7.00 Uhr suchen und somit sind sie auch in Gefahr. Sie sagten.

Er weckte die Kinder daraufhin noch in der gleichen Nacht und sie mussten bis zur Autobahn laufen, weil der Fahrer nicht vor der Tür warten wollte. Die Kinder hatten dabei auch ganz große Angst, dass jemand sie verfolgen könnte. Es ging aber alles gut, sie trafen den Fahrer an der Autobahn und er fuhr bis nach Deutschland.

Als sie in in Deutschland ankamen, ließ der Fahrer sie aussteigen, nahm ihnen aber die Pässe weg, weil sie ihm Geld schuldeten. Am 28.01.2015 sind sie wieder in Erfurt angekommen.

Am 30.01.2015 meldeten sie sich in der Erfurter Ausländerbehörde wieder an und Herr Haliti sagte, dass er einen zweiten Asylantrag stellen will. Er verstand die Antwort nicht und bekam dort nur eine Adresse für eine Wohnung in der Hans - Seiler - Straße und eine Duldung. Einen Termin für ein Interview hat er nicht erhalten.

Im März 2015 bekam er wieder einen Brief, in dem er aufgefordert wurde, Deutschland freiwillig wieder zu verlassen. Das lehnte er aber, weil er keinen sicheren Ort für sich und die Kinder hat, zu dem er gehen kann.

Im August 2015 wurde er schriftlich aufgefordert, ihre Pässe zu besorgen. Er kann sie aber nicht bekommen, weil er sie erst wieder bekommt, wenn er das Geld für die Reise beschafft.

Am 12. November 2015 hat er einen Brief mit Abschiebeankündigung erhalten. Seitdem leben er und seine Kinder in ständiger Angst vor der Abschiebung in ein Land (Serbien), in dem sie mit dem Tod bedroht werden.

Herr Haliti ist in Behandlung wegen seiner psychischen Probleme. Er bekommt mehrere Medikamente, die er täglich nehmen muss. Herrn Haliti geht es in Deutschland psychisch besser als vorher. Jedoch ist Stress für ihn sehr schlecht und gerade die Drohung einer Abschiebung und die Unsicherheit seiner Situation führen immer wieder auch zu Phasen, in denen es ihm psychisch sehr schlecht geht. Dann ist er depressiv, hat suizidale Gedanken und sieht besonders in den Abendstunden wieder die Bilder des Krieges vor seinen Augen. Dann findet er keinen Schlaf und ist ständig übermüdet.

Für seine beiden Kinder ist Herr Haliti immer da und kümmert sich um sie, so gut er kann. Für ihn ist es wichtig, dass seine Kinder hier die Schule erfolgreich abschließen können. In Serbien ist das für sie nicht möglich, weil sie keinerlei Förderung erhalten, sondern immer nur ausgegrenzt werden.

Herr Haliti ist seit seinem ersten Aufenthalt in Deutschland Aktivist bei Roma Thüringen und unterstützt andere geflüchtete Roma bei Terminen in Behörden, bei Ärzten oder Anwälten. Außerdem vertritt er Roma Thüringen in der Öffentlichkeit, z.B. bei der Anmeldung von Demonstrationen oder vor der Presse. In diesem Zusammenhang arbeitet er auch mit Radio F.R.E.I. zusammen. Weiterhin ist er in der Vernetzungsarbeit mit anderen Geflüchteten-Organisationen wie The VOICE Refugee Forum aktiv.

Roma Community Thuringen, Erfurt

The VOICE Refugee Forum (Community Network)

Deportation Is Criminal......

We can NOT live to tolerate the fascist deportation tradition of the political class in Thueringen. Deportation is criminal, therefore it is an organized terror by the corrupted society.
Power to the people!
I am empowered by the continuous protest to expose the political monsters of the German isolationist parliamentarians.
In solidarity, we remain.
osaren Igbinoba, The VOICE Refugee Forum

Press Release 16.12.: Protest against nightly deportation in Erfurt

Pressemitteilung: 16.12.2015 // Protest gegen nächtliche
Sammelabschiebung in Erfurt