You are invited - Feel free to participate or contribute to The VOICE event on the 19th of April in Jena
We will discuss to identify our problems and inform ourselves with the other refugees ... encourage meetings in the areas ... that the people discuss themselves ... what more can we do to unite together in the lagers as to strengthen our co-operations and solidarity in Thueringen.
Please spread this event.
The VOICE invitation - Fight to end fear and insecurity of being a refugee here!
First Meeting of The VOICE - Refugee community this year in Jena/Thueringen, 19th April 2014
We, the activists of The VOICE Refugee Jena, have the pleasure to invite you to participate in our „Open Meeting" on
Saturday, 19th April at 11:00 am, in Jena/Thueringen, Schillergäßchen 5
Amongst others we will discuss these topics:
- "20 years of struggle": The organization "The Voice Refugee Forum" and its fight against the injustice
- March for Freedom „Strasbourg - Brussels"
- Self-organization and self -determination of refugees in different lagers.
Community Protest in Thueringen
- The Dublin Treaty and Force-Fingerprint Regulation of refugees
- Our demands to close down isolation lagers and live in normal houses
- Our struggle against deportation
The refugee community in Thüringen will be starting to prepare their Testimonies and appeals to the international refugee tribunal on human rights abuses of refugee in Germany
We have the opportunity to share the experience with so-called "old refugees” - thanks to their struggles, to their determination and the solidarity from different people to have overcome adversity and defeated the system.
We will finally have an open space to discuss various topics of interest to all participants, and see if possible to draw a *unanimous statement* that we deliver to the competent authorities here in "Germany" and when we arrive in Brussels.
*Solidarity is the key to our success – for normal housing and residence!
*No Deportation, No Return!
*Close down the refugee Isolation lager in Breitenworbis!
Freedom of movement is the power of “the movement”
Please confirm your participation here: thevoiceforumatgmx.de or
Tel: 015237278881 (Mahmoud Yassine)
The Refugee Community Meetings in Thueringen
Mission, Vision and Values:
To live a free life with Human Dignity
Our Mission: We are self-organized as refugees and migrants activists to advance:
- Our struggles against the colonial injustice of migration control
- Our self-reliant network or platform of the most oppressed who are also the most vulnerable and discriminated people for equal rights and Opportunities in Germany
- The empowerment of our self determination to realize our potential for
democratic societies of justice and equality that guarantees our security and prosperity in solidarity with the oppressed refugees
- In order to break the isolation, stop the deportation, close the Refugee camps
- For normal housing and unconditional freedom of movement
- Without racism or discrimination and exploitation of people be it Refugees and Migrants
- For Refugees Community on Cooperatives' Employment