Foto: Fight For Refugee Freedom And Justice
Program will be updated
Invitation to the Silver Jubilee 1994 -2019 | 25 Years Anniversary of “The VOICE” Refugee Forum
Preparation 3.-6. Oktober 2019 | Faulloch/Haus auf der Mauer, Johannisplatz 26, 07743 Jena
- Start to donate now! 25 years of The VOICE Refugee Forum – A thousand
times 25!!!! https://thevoiceforum.org/node/4653
- RefugeeBlackBox Workshop held in Jena from October 3 to 6, 2019
Refugee Forum https://thevoiceforum.org/node/4664
- In celebration of 25.TheVOICE Anniversary - Breaking the Culture of
Deportation on the 6th and 7th of December in Jena. https://thevoiceforum.org/node/4663
Breaking the Culture of Deportation - Deportation is the last ring of the slavery chain | RefugeeBlackBox - Solidarity (Initiated in 2017)
Do you want to live in a world where we refugees and migrants are not reduced to numbers without dignity? Where millions of us do not have to risk our lives in the desert or the Mediterranean Sea to seek a better life? Where we are not divided into bad and good ones? In a world where refugees are not only „welcome“ and treated as objects by German and European charity and paternalistic Networks? Do you want us to be the designers of our own lives and struggles in solidarity with each other?
Do you want to live in a world that guarantees the right to freedom of movement to everybody in this world and not only those of privileged countries, without fear of oppression and persecution? Do you want to unite with others in solidarity to fight everyday racism, the colonial injustice of deportation and exclusion of refugees?
Do you want to effectively do something to improve society towards peace and justice?
Come to The VOICE Refugee Forum celebration of 25 years of self-organization of autonomous refugee struggles!
- 25 years of struggle against: deportation, social isolation, refugee lager, criminalization, residenzpflicht - restriction of refugee movement, police brutality, family separation, political prisoners and colonial injustice
- 25 years of impact on the political culture in Germany
- 25 years of self-organization, solidarity, refugee autonomy, community structural organization, activism, events, camps, manifestations, protest and fight for freedom of movement
- Many, many years of common struggle with the Caravan for the Rights of Refugees and Migrants
- The creation of the RefugeeBlackBox as the heritage of the struggle of The VOICE Refugee Forum and the Caravan for the Rights of Refugees and Migrants
Each Deportation stop pulls down the mask that covers the human face!
The fight against deportation had always been in the center of The VOICE‘s political activism. Fighting deportation means fighting against nationalism, white supremacy and colonial racist injustice of the Europeans!
There will be topics
- Presentation and Review, reflection and testimony on the history of The VOICE - and the refugee struggles
- Autonomy and decentralization of the RefugeeBlackBox Installations
- Discussion, workshops, films, installations
- Exchange and documentation of the present situation of refugees
- Parade, gyration performance with rap and hip-hop, RefugeeBlackBox installation
- Live music and party with Marap (Hamburg) and Jamal Kamano aka. Konta (Berlin)
Proposed program for preparatory events
1994 – 2019 - 25 Years of “The VOICE” Refugee Forum
Anniversary Events in Jena, 3. - 6. October 2019
RefugeeBlackBox Solidarity (Initiated in 2017)
Breaking the Culture of Deportation - Deportation is the last ring of the slavery chain
Thursday, 3rd October 2019
From 12.00h arrival
Thüringen refugee meetings and discussion in working groups with information exchange on refugees' situation and about the RefugeeBlackBox „gyration“ performance: „I have my names, my presence is dignity.“
19:00h Presentation, review, reflection on the history of The VOICE Refugee Forum and the refugee struggles
Speakers: The VOICE Refugee Forum and Caravan for the rights of refugees and migrants with other Refugee activists, including guest activists
- The struggle against Deportation and Isolation
- Exile political activism
- The fight against Freedom of movement restriction and deportation prisons
- Oury-Jalloh-campaign and Police Brutality in Germany
- Community engagement: the autonomy of self-determination
- The struggle against family separation
Films on the struggle of the VOICE Refugee Forum and The Caravan for the rights of refugees and migrants
Friday, 4th October 2019
From 8.30h Breakfast
Plenary with the presentation of the results of the working group and testimony on The VOICE Refugee Forum engagements in Thueringen
Exchange and Documentation of the present situation of refugees in different areas and of different origin
Campaigns against deportations
Reflections on the general political situation
Information on the new laws
13.00h Food and Break
14:30h Workshops in different groups: Autonomy and decentralization
The autonomy of selforganization in determined locations.
Refugees and migrants' autonomy and decentralization strikes.
What we are doing in short and long term RBB Installations.
What protest is planned against the deportation regimes: Thueringen community empowerment in Gotha on self-organized RefugeeBlackBox community and RefugeeBlackBox installations in Berlin like protests at the Nigerian embassy and Gambia Consolate deportations, and in more cities and to more countries of refugees' protest in Germany?
18.00 h Food
19.00 Presentation of the results of the working groups
After: Films, Chatting, Music
Saturday, 5th of October 2019
From 8.30h Breakfast
10.00h Presentation and Discussions in groups:
The potentiality of RefugeeBlackBox activism manifested in networks for socio-political participation and political decentralization since 2017
Ideas on the decentralization of RefugeeBlackBox – 25. The VOICE Silver Jubilee in other cities.
- What we want and what could we reach with it.
- Logistics and Finance for the Anniversary events in Jena and other cities.
- Preparation of manifestation and RBB installation
14.00h: Presentation of RBB installation, speeches, music and gyration on Johannisplatz/Faulloch
16.00h: Parade with Mediterranean refugee boat installation in the city of Jena
19.00 Plenary: Evaluation: What have we reached? What are the next steps? - Coming events
21.00 FreeStyle Hip Hop by Guest activists. Marap and Jamal
Sunday, 6th of October 2019
From 8.30: Breakfast
10.00 – 12.00: Exchange on the way forward
Please inform us about your participation so that we can arrange sleeping places!
We need YOUR support!!!
For the success of our celebration and the continuity of our struggle!
Donation to: Förderverein The VOICE e.V.;
IBAN: DE97 2605 0001 0000 1278 29, BIC: NOLADE21GOE, Code: 25.VOICE
More information: The VOICE Refugee Forum, Schillergässchen 507745 Jena
Telephone and Whatsapp: 0176 24568988 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |Homepage: www.thevoiceforum.org| www.facebook.com/RefugeeBlackBox/